To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate, Billing Solutions
Parametric • Seattle, WA
Posted 9 days ago
At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Associate is responsible for actively managing all Billing related queries for the Client Service Teams and partner with EV Billing Team with the monthly and quarterly invoice process. The Associate will actively participate in Billing Projects and Audits.
– Centralized point of contact for all Billing related queries for the Client Service Team
– Coordinate Billing updates with the EV Billing Team
– Assist Management with Billing Audit requests
– Proactively seeks opportunities to improve Billing processes to reduce risk and improve efficiencies
– Lead and participate in mid to long term Billing projects
– Review amendments and contracts making necessary updates within proprietary system
– Communicate with Clients to settle ongoing Billing queries
– Work independently with minimal supervision
– Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent experience.
– One year of experience working within an Account Receivables/Billing Team
– Proficient in MS Office (specifically Excel and Outlook).
– Professional tact with excellent written and verbal skills.
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
– High attention to detail.
– Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.