To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Housekeeping (Care Team)
Merritt Athletic Clubs • Baltimore, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Care Team/ Housekeeping in Baltimore, MD! (Our Fort Avenue Club!)
Are you looking for a Housekeeping opportunity with one of Maryland's most elite athletic organizations? Do you have a passion for cleaning and want to see your work on display? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for highly motivated Care Team/Housekeeping Associates who will ensure a clean, healthy environment for our members, guests and employees.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and sanitizing fitness equipment
- Ensuring that locker rooms and common areas of the facility are clean and in operating order at all times
- Utilizing various chemicals and cleaning agents to clean floors, office areas and fitness studios
- Ensure overall sanitation and cleanliness of fitness facility
- Ability to operate scrubbers, slow and high speed buffers, climb ladders and complete project-based assignments
Hours vary and include days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
Qualified applicants will possess: 3-5 years of experience in housekeeping or janitorial services (hotel/hospital preferred), excellent customer service skills and attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization--and are ready to hit the ground running--this is the place for you!
Keywords: Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Cleaning, Cleaning Crew, Janitorial, Environmental Services, EVS, Care Team