To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SuperShuttle Driver -Las Vegas
Transdev On Demand • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 11 days ago
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and combat global warming.
Become a Van or Shuttle Bus Driver with SuperShuttle Las Vegas. Today, SuperShuttle is the premier shared ride airport transportation service in the United States. Currently, SuperShuttle provides service to and from more than 40 airports and over 50 cities and has approximately 1,200 distinctive blue and yellow vans on the road transporting over 8 million passengers per year. Our state of the art reservation system and proprietary automated dispatch system, group passengers by geographic area or along major routes. Customers enjoy the cost savings of a shared ride service along the assurance that they will reach their destinations reasonably quickly. Join the team that dominates the market! In addition, we offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), holiday pay, paid vacation and sick days. Join our team and help us bring forward a new era of transportation that is safer, more sustainable, efficient and progressive.
- Operates Van and transports passengers safely in accordance with Company policy and local, county, state, and federal laws
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle; sets correct destination and route signs
- Operates various types of vehicles, as assigned, safely, in all types of weather and traffic conditions, according to printed passenger schedules and Operators schedules
- Arrives and signs in on time; works hours as scheduled; wears clean, neat uniforms
- Picks up and discharges passengers at designated stops safely; regulates heating and ventilating equipment on the van for the comfort of passengers
- Follows fare collection procedures; guards against abuse; hands in fare box at end of shift.
- Reports all accidents, incidents, or unusual occurrences to dispatch office immediately; submits written reports on accidents, incidents or unusual occurrences as required
- Accurately completes all reports
- Follows rules and regulations of the Company
- Adheres to all regulations related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); correctly operates wheelchair lift with proper safety restraints as requested by the customer
- Provides information to passengers as needed
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Required :
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, preferred
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a good driving record (CDL - 10 year DMV print out) and (Non-CDL - 3 year DMV print out)
- Must have a valid Nevada driver's license
- Previous bus or customer service/hospitality industry
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Good motor skills, good hearing, accurate color perception
- Ability to apply proper driving procedures
- Ability to learn transit routes and schedules and adapt to changes; ability to read a map
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret transit system operating rules, regulations, policies, and routes
- Ability to assist handicapped passengers when needed
- Basic math and writing skills
- Clear speech
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Fixed Shifts (No forced OT)
- Various shifts available
- Excellent Medical Coverage and 401K
- Paid Training
- Travel requirement (as a percent): 100% of time is spent in the field
- Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check
- Must be able to maintain a DOT medical card
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed, including holidays
- Primarily seated in vehicle; stress caused by passengers and traffic
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds or more
- Lifting, pulling and pushing are among the physical requirements of performing work in this position. Specific required limits of weight are determined by location site.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2019-9614
Position Category Driver/Operator - Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo, Shuttle
Internal Code \#TOD
Internal Reference 040
Internal Code 3 Ind2