To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CoStar Group • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGP), an international, DC-based provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces, is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Contracts Specialist to join CoStar’s legal department in Washington, DC. The candidate will serve as a key contributor in drafting, negotiating and closing contracts and supporting general corporate legal matters. The position will also be responsible for managing workflow and intake of requests from customers, prospective customers, and all levels of CoStar staff.
As a member of the legal department, which was a finalist for ACC’s Outstanding Legal Department in 2017 and winner of ACC’s In-House Innovators Award in 2014, this individual will join a dynamic legal team (supporting nearly 4000 employees) that is relied upon by senior levels of company leadership.
This candidate’s key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Draft, modify and negotiate a variety of sales/revenue and vendor contracts and addenda, with primary focus on CoStar’s subscription agreements for information and advertising services.
- Educate customers and prospective customers about CoStar’s subscription models and licensing requirements.
- Intake and workflow management of staff and customer requests.
- Create and distribute template agreements or addenda for broader company use.
- Review and complete requests for proposals and customer/vendor questionnaires.
- Assisting with compliance related to various laws and regulations.
- Assist with general corporate legal matters, including special projects relating to M&A, employment, piracy and regulatory compliance matters.
- B.A. or B.S. (or equivalent)
- Ability to address complex contract issues in accurate, clear, succinct and thoughtful manner.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with ability to be flexible and adapt to frequently changing workload and responsibilities.
- Excellent writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have initiative, be able to act decisively, work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Must have acute attention to detail.
- Experience with, or understanding of, commercial real estate and/or multifamily industry will be considered helpful.
- Paralegal experience or legal experience not necessary but considered a plus.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing