The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes this Company's iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. This Company's global consumer products operations include the world's leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world's largest children's publisher; store locations around the world; and the shop e-commerce platform.
This QA engineer will participate in Agile processes working on the Park & Resorts mobile applications. The QA Engineer will be responsible for verifying the applications on mobile devices and validate use cases/defects using manual and automated processes for production application releases.
- Select appropriate methods, techniques, and technologies for mobile software testing.
- Develop and maintain quality standards for mobile apps.
- Develop and maintain test automation and tools for mobile apps.
- Analyze upcoming platform features and service integrations for needed test coverage.
- Creating test plans and test cases to ensure high quality of these features.
- Develop automated tests to support new test cases.
- Ensuring that automated tests are integrated and executed reliably in our CI/CD environments.
- Lead efforts to continue to improve efficiency across the test teams.
- Work with the Agile teams to represent the In-Studio QA team.
- 5+ years using manual and automation techniques with mobile applications
- 3+ years working in QA using automation and/or manual techniques
- End to end experience running automation for a mobile app including, project kickoff, milestone planning/tracking, and shipping to mobile app stores
- Experience migrating manual test plans/cases to automation frameworks
- Experience with machine learning, mobile/web hybrid UI, artificial intelligence, and/or AR
- Knowledge of mobile technologies including but not limited to; Swift, Kotlin, Java, Objective-C, Android, iOS, REST APIs, push messages, Adobe analytics, and Couchbase
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and a strong desire to be challenged technically
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience testing native mobile applications and related technologies
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid understanding of software quality best practices and processes, object-oriented design principles, and design patterns
- Experience with Black/Grey and White box testing methodologies.
- Experience with Appium test automation and the Cucumber framework.
- Experience with Jira, HP-ALM, Jenkins, Charles, Android Studio, and XCode tools.
- Experience with NodeJS, Espresso, and XCTest.
- Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills. Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and principles.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and managing manual and automated test plans and test cases
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Object Oriented Programming
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)