To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Newell Field
- Phone: 8136361072
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Controls Engineer
Aerotek • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek is looking for a Senior Controls Engineer to sustain and profitably grow automation product groups by increasing their customer's competitiveness in the global marketplace through increased productivity and profitability. To continue their growth in the factory automation space, the senior controls engineer candidate's main objective will be to grow their in-house electrical capabilities through value-add services that comply with the applicable industry standards. This Engineer supports the design, selection, implementation, and maintenance of process control systems for a team of Sales Engineers.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with programming motion/controls, PLC's, and HMI's from cradle to grave. Allen Bradley/Rockwell, Siemens, Kollmorgen, and/or Delta experience is a plus, but not required. If the candidates experience is in Omron they need to have 5 years of experience.
- Experience in control panel design and build desired. Electrical design and assembly.
- Aerotek is looking for someone who works well in a team environment and brings a "can do" positive attitude to the Automation team.
- The team is small but growing, this candidate will work in the automation department currently made up of 8 engineers.
- This candidate will be the first person brought on as they are looking to build "from the top down."
- This candidate is expected to be a team player who is ready to come in and make an impact but is also open to feedback and willing to learn.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.