To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Software Engineer, Web
Extron Electronics • Anaheim, CA
Posted 13 days ago
As a Control Systems Software Engineer, you will be working side by side with a cross functional team of product owners, quality assurance and engineers who are focused on the continued growth of Extron’s award-winning Control Systems solution. You will be working on solving real-world problems and innovating how our millions of users configure, control, and interact with AV Devices. You will participate in both early technology research and product development. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide training to team members to enchance their technical skills
- Participate actively in peer design and code reviews.
- Research and evaluate a variety of new Software technologies and products.
- Ability to take initiatives and work without constant supervison.
- BSCS or MSCS (Or similar degree - transcripts required)
- 5+ years' experience developing Web Applications
- Ability to work with many languages including .Net Core, NodeJS, Python, Angular, Java and others is required.
- Experience developing in a Microservices architecture
- Good knowledge and experience on software quality process/assurance including automation testing, unit/integration testing, design/code review, code profiling and software continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment pipelines (CD).
- Expertise in developing web based communication services (REST APIs, HTTP, TCP/IP, Websockets.)
- Familiar with all aspects of software and communication security SSL,TLS, SSH,SFTP, HTTPS, .NET Identity, ADFS with OAuth 2 and
- OpenID with Identity server , impersonation with STS claims and roles authentication.
- Ability to Identify and address key engineering decision points.
- Identify and implement development frameworks and technologies, while promoting best-practices.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
About Control Systems Software Group:
Mission Statement: Making complex systems simpler, and simple systems more powerful. For over a dozen years, Extron has been the industry leader in configurable control systems and has provided solutions with the power to handle the needs of professional AV applications. In the Control Systems software engineering group, we develop the next generation technologies that change how millions interact with all products. We work on complex software applications ranging from native desktop applications to high scale web management applications and mobile applications in a fast-paced collaborative & Agile development methodology. Our Control Systems Solutions can be found in your local K-12 school or university, local sports bar, command, and control center to name a few and for more information, please download our Control System Design Guide from: http://bit.ly/1Ovrh5v