To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
- Samsung SDS America
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Windows System Administrator
Samsung SDS America, Inc. • San Jose, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Samsung Data Systems America, Inc. (SDSA) is looking for an experienced Windows System Administrator to work alongside a team that oversees a variety of systems and technologies including Exchange, server virtualization (VMware), SCCM, SharePoint, SQL Server etc. within a Win7 and Win10 deployment. The individual must have strong 2nd level helpdesk technical support skills with extensive troubleshooting experience. The individual will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Provide system administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem resolution for the Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop environments
- Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of server hardware, software and related infrastructure
- Use SCCM for patch management, PC and OS deployment automation and software package distribution
- Work alongside IT Security, develop OS compliance templates, ensure system security and data integrity
- Generate and automate reporting metrics
- Provide on-call Level 2 support for operational issues and outages
- Back-up other system admins and cross-train team members
- Technical consultation in new system evaluations, implementations, and enhancement of existing systems
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field
- Microsoft MCSE (Certified System Engineer) and MCP (Certified Professional) preferred
- Years of Experience: 4+
- Experience with managing Active Directory Domains and Trusts in Single and Multiple Domain Forests
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Experience with administration of VMware vSphere 6.5
- Understanding of Group Policies and security settings for computers and users
- Experience with Domain Controllers, DNS
- Knowledge on compliance templates for OS and collaborating with Cyber Security
- Experience with SCCM for software distribution, PC provisioning automation, compliance reporting
- Understanding and ability to create PowerShell scripts
- Knowledge of NetApp SnapManager tools
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong Customer Service attitude
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), PTO (Paid Time Off)