To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Specialist - Loan Accounting System
Apex Systems • Austin, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with mention to #918934
We are looking for candidates who have worked extensively with Loan IQ!
This role is located in Austin, Texas and what better balance can a city offer than being both the “Best Place for Business and Careers” and the “Live Music Capital of the World?” Austin pleases all in rankings ranging from “Best City for Relocating Families” to “Best Cities for Singles.” With no state income tax and a low cost of living why not make Austin your home!
This position is responsible for managing change within District Loan Operations, loan system implementation, training, adoption, support, and overall Loan Operations Readiness. This position will be responsible to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting the District
Here’s what we’d be looking for you to do:
- Develop a strategy for introducing change across the District Loan Operations effectively
- Execute change management for Loan Operations and system changes
- Develop relationships with Associations’ Loan Operations User groups.Work closely with each bank representative to identify the best approach of ensuring success as it relates to change.
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of general business processes within the loan systems, and a solid knowledge of best practice.
- Direct and lead special projects which establish direction for the bank concerning the development of its loan and accounting operations.
- Support and participate in the development of modifications to loan system, including the documentation of technically related information, interaction with programmers of software systems analysts, business analysts, and end users in the development of the changes, and the related testing of new or modified programs.
- Ability to proficiently and effectively communicate, both verbally, and documentary.Able to present and speak publicly to systems users and stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Systems, or equivalent experience and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in business systems support, design, change management, training, and adoption. Knowledge of both Capital Markets and Mortgage Banking preferred.
Must have strong functional knowledge, or have the aptitude to develop strong functional knowledge, of business processes, and requirements including major areas of loan accounting, Loan IQ software, and the Loan Operations Reporting Platform. Must have the ability to communicate effectively, handle multiple concurrent tasks and learn new business systems quickly.
Does this opportunity sound like a good fit for you? If interested please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with #918934 in the subject line.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178