To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Brinks Incorporated • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Coin Room Supervisor.
The Coin Room Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team that supports and performs the coin sorting/separating and wrapping functions. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Coin Supervisor assists the Manager in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the armored car facility.
This position This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to Coin Room employees
• Oversee daily coin operations including but not limited to deposit verification, change order preparation, inventory management, opening and closing of branch and vault check in/out
• Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
• Investigate and resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner
• Monitor and adjust performance of all employees, machines and workflows
• Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous process improvement in cost, quality and efficiency
• Conduct daily balancing and appropriate handoffs
• Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures
• Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
• Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries, and balance transactions daily
• Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions to minimize downtime
• Maintain orderly and clean work areas, including all machines, tables, cabinets and storage areas
• Assist Management as need to meet branch goals
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience in a cash or vault processing environment
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
• Supervisory experience in a production environment
• Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
• Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Ability to influence and lead
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.