To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QA Test Analyst IV
Kforce Technology • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a QA Test Analyst IV in San Francisco, California (CA).
- Defines end-to-end test plan within the Salesforce environment, including system integrations across multiple work streams
- Defines end-to-end test plan for Mobile app
- Defines detailed test cases for testing Salesforce and Mobile applications
- Experience in using HP ALM for test and defect management
- Defines automated regression testing process and framework, including UI, mobile, back end, Salesforce components and integrations (APIs) using Selenium/SOAPUI
- Defines and reports daily, weekly and other QA metrics
- Defines and coordinates application load and performance testing to be performed by testers and Salesforce user team
- 5+ years experience; Candidate should have knowledge of full system life cycles
- Has experience in writing test cases, test plans, structured test methodology, use cases
- Development experience in test scripts, execution and reporting also required
- Experience in at-least one scripting/programming language - Java, Ruby, Python etc.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required
- Automated or manual testing experience in the web and client server environments
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.