KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Sourcing Specialist - IV
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Understands and documents business requirements.
- Identifies and vets potential vendors.
- Strategically sources (RFI/RFP) and negotiates price and terms for services, materials, equipment, and/or supplies from vendors.
- Formalizes agreements according to company policy.
- Monitors vendor compliance with contract terms and product or service specifications.
- Identifies and realizes opportunities for cost reduction.
- Participates in internal control processes
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Highly desired: Experience with RFP execution and contract negotiations
- Highly desired: Strong IT accumen
- Desired: Prior experience working in SAP systems
- Desired: Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure, Hardware and software
- Desired: Knowledge and experience with Network and Telecom equipment
Administer Onboarding Process
Provide Recruiting Support
Develop Interview Process