To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Hayley Fenner
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ManpowerGroup Solutions • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Are you looking for a career with purpose? Your search ends today! ManpowerGroup is seeking a Recruiter with the drive to understand talent, help others develop, and connect their skills to meaningful work. You will use your strong communication, organizational and technology skills to drive all aspects of recruitment and provide exceptional customer service to our candidates and clients.
Our challenge to you:
- Put People to Work! Connect with motivated candidates to learn about their skills, match them to job opportunities and develop pathways to help them achieve their career goals
- Build Relationships! Leverage your social networks and industry communities to build a strong pipeline of in-demand candidates and loyal clients
- Hit your Goals! Own your workload and take initiative to deliver on metrics and commitments without letting distractions get in the way of success
- Be an Expert! Grow into an expert and adapt to the fast-paced and changing world of work by staying curious, asking questions and learning more about your areas of specialty
ManpowerGroup is committed to helping our employees achieve their career goals while enjoying a strong total rewards package and award-winning culture. We're looking for high potential talent ready to start strong and deliver on the expectations below:
- Create profitable growth by hitting your performance targets and putting more people to work
- Build loyalty and deliver top notch service leading to strong client and candidate satisfaction ratings
Apply today to hear some of our star recruiters share more about their work and career journey, giving you a glimpse into a day in the life as a member of our team. Find a career with purpose at ManpowerGroup.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions - creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Industry: 1+ year in recruiting, customer service, and/or sales
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Education: Associate's or bachelor's degree
Technical: Experience or exposure to working in an Applicant Tracking System (e.g. Taleo, Avature, JobApp)