To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ 85701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
On-Call Manager (nights/part-time)
BAYADA Home Health Care • Tucson, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a On Call Manager to work from home for our Tucson West Office.
You will be a part of an On-Call Team taking after hours calls for 3 offices in the Tucson area. Hours will be Monday - Sunday from 5pm - 8:30am and call volume varies.
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
- Respond to inquiries and service requests received via phone
- Responsible for coordinating home health care services during non-business hours for our clients
- Report end of shift census of calls
- Schedule staff members and be able to multi-task in a calm and compassionate manner
- Retrieve messages via voicemail and returning calls promptly
- Problem solve and maintain emergencies by coordinating all clinical issues with the on-call nurse
- Training for the position will take place in the office
- High school diploma required, Associates degree strongly preferred
- Staff scheduling experience (within home care preferred)
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills required
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.