To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Scrum Master
Kforce Technology • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 5 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Scrum Master in Cincinnati, Ohio (OH).
The Senior Scrum Master will act as a servant leader as part of an Agile team to deliver high value software solutions that contribute to the success of the technology initiatives in a Scaled Agile environment. They will keep the teams focused, remove obstacles, manage cross-team dependencies, resolve daily conflicts, and provide coaching and mentoring as needed. Partnering with key technical, business and support stakeholders, the Senior Scrum Master will act as a team facilitator, constantly challenging old norms while keeping the team focused on the goals of iteration and speed-to-market. They will facilitate and coordinate all Agile ceremonies and track/report on the progress of the team as they plan and execute against their backlog, and ensure the team is being as productive and efficient as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coach, mentor and guide the team towards better process health by empowering the team to become self-organized and adhere to Agile best practices and principles
- Facilitate all sprint ceremonies, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Work with the product owner to ensure the health of the sprint backlog, and encourage the team take ownership of quality and timely delivery
- Establish and maintain close, collaborative working relationships with all Agile team members and stakeholders to build trust and ensure accountability
- Resolve conflicts as they arise, and remove all blockers and impediments by actively addressing issues so the team can remain focused on achieving their sprint goals
- Manage external dependencies and escalations, facilitate decision-making by engaging the appropriate stakeholders, and ensure the timely resolution of all team-level risks
- Candidates must have experience in the duties listed to qualify for this role
- Any education or related certifications are a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.