To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Westlake Financial Services • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 6 days ago
The individual in this position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Bankruptcy Department, including appropriate workload distribution, evaluation of employee performance, and ensuring the quality delivery of services to internal and external customers. The key responsibility of this position is to ensure that direct reports and agents provide quality service to our consumers along with achieving company objectives. This individual will interact with other departmental managers as a service-provider, and interact with Westlake customers and external entities as a service recipient.
The successful candidate is self-directed in work prioritization and will demonstrate good judgment-making ability within the scope of the position’s areas of responsibility. This individual will provide training oversight and general assistance to Department team members, and other duties as assigned by upper Management. The associate will perform all duties in accordance with Westlake policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise, coach and counsel aspects of the bankruptcy department operations.
- Develops, implements, and monitors processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and achieve department objectives.
- Recruits, interviews, appropriate candidates for potential team members.
- Administers scheduling, attendance monitoring, and payroll submission.
- Apply and enforce company and department policies in conjunction with dept. manger.
- Successfully train subordinates
- Ensures compliance by all team members with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor live reports and address concerns when identified
- Document all interactions with agents / Update coaching log
- Handle escalated customer/ subordinate complaints
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Initiates call monitoring to ensure that quality service is being provided.
- Ability to motivate staff to work as a team.
- Must be a Great at Multi-tasking and work well under pressure.
- Able to work all hours including Weekends and evenings.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Must have a thorough understanding of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code that includes Chapter 11 & Chapter 7 provisions
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with professionals and corporate officials
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail installment contracts
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines.
- Versatility in job functionality and quick to assimilate procedural changes.
- Ability to exercise decision-making and judgment calls within the scope of the position’s responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Previous work experience in the automotive finance industry or retail automobile sales preferred.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Daybreak or other retail consumer servicing systems.
- Web navigation and/or applications
- Microsoft Word, Excel, SQL, and Outlook.
- Copier, Faxing & other general office supplies.