To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Morgan Presley
- Phone: 8136361004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Design Engineer
Aerotek • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Electrical Design Engineer Opportunity:
This person will utilize existing processes, is responsible for new engineering designs, and must be able to understand requirements and decide what steps to implement, as well as refer to design implementation or modifications for existing products. They will have a solid base of knowledge regarding design process, be able to develop & execute test plans and should be skilled in at minimum one design software related to circuit board design.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Design Engineer (Electrical)
- Ideal candidate will be able to design and analyze circuit designs without help from beginning to end. They should be capable of developing subsystem architecture at the direction of managers and principle engineers. They should be familiar with industry standard manufacturing processes as it pertains to electrical design and push PCB layout forward accordingly.
- Work with Supervisor and/or Project Managers to generate information that will help in the beginning quoting process.
- Be responsible for directing other teammates such as Design Engineer I or Technicians on certain assigned projects.
- Give technical assistance for all manufacturing builds including prototypes, NPI & production releases.
- Stay knowledgeable and up to date on the latest relevant technology and techniques to be able provide designs that are competitive, effective, and efficient.
- Follow all procedures within the security policy for the company.
Seeking candidates with experience in the following technologies:
WIFI, Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.
Sensors and Inputs
Internet of Things(IoT)
*Experience with Simulation, prototype testing, collecting data and schematic capture desired.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.