To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director Enterprise Data Management & Analytics
Masonite International Corporation • Tampa, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.Responsibilities
The Director of EDM&A is responsible for Masonite’s enterprise wide data and information strategy, governance, control, policy development, and effective exploitation. The role will combine accountability and responsibility for information protection and privacy, information governance, data quality and data life cycle management, along with the exploitation of data assets through analytics and monetization strategies to create business value. This will include defining priorities for Masonite around data systems and opportunities, identifying new business opportunities regarding data, identifying business solutions and optimizing revenue generation through data and analytics, and representing data as a strategic business asset at the executive table.
- Be the director with authority, responsibility and accountability to exploit the value of enterprise information assets and the analytics used to render insights for decision making and regulatory reporting.
- Drive the development and deployment of the enterprise's data and analytics platform for digital business. Lead strategy and the development of data and analytics products. This role will be a player/coach requiring the ability to dive into the data as well as indirectly influence members from across the organization. To support these endeavors, collaborate with the VP Digital and CIO to assure digital products are released on time, on budget and with high quality.
- Work with C-level executives and legal to establish vision, to govern and to create a culture that manages data as an enterprise asset.
- Identify and standardize the use and governance of data and analytics in support of the enterprise's business strategy. This includes the governance of data and algorithms used for analysis, analytical applications and automated decision making.
- Institute a programmatic approach for enterprise information management to identify, prioritize and execute the data and analytic initiatives with clear line of sight to enterprise strategies and business outcomes.
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, computer science, data science, information science or related field, or equivalent work experience. Academic qualification or professional training and experience in legal and regulatory areas are also desirable.
- Fifteen or more years of business experience, ideally in business management, legal, financial or information or IT management. Broad business experience internally and within the vertical industry is desired.
- Five or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Experience in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes and information strategies, and/or designing strategic metrics and scorecards.
- Strategy and management consulting experience desirable.
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated leadership; proven track record of leading complex, multidisciplinary talent teams in new endeavors and delivering solutions.
- Proven data literacy — the ability to describe business use cases/outcomes, data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches/options. The ability to translate among the languages used by executive, business and IT stakeholders.
- Information strategy experience; experience in strategic technology planning and execution, and policy development and maintenance.
- Analytical skills: outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with business information generation and analysis methods.
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Gravitas to develop a framework for information and analytics governance, as well as to sell and embed it in all levels of the business.