CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT. GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES. MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
At North Highland, Strategy Consulting helps our clients determine where they should go
by designing customized strategies to generate in-year returns and drive innovation, while Management Consulting helps our clients determine how to get there
with a focus on process design, change management and project prioritization. Our Delivery Consulting enables our clients to get where they are going
by executing on key operational PM, BA, Product and Change Management initiatives.
Within our firm we have a growing competency called Delivery Consulting. This is the team that makes the motor run
for our clients with an emphasis on execution work focused on implementing the critical work the client needs, not meeting sales targets for the firm. North Highland offers a wide range of Delivery Consulting work from a single role-based opportunity to delivering complex initiatives as part of larger team. We offer a competitive compensation model designed centered around earned-hour pay. The measurement of a Delivery Consultant’s work is based on the efficacy of the work-product they provide – it’s that simple – and they are able to create and grow their skills in the fields that interest them most. Delivery Consultants talk less and do more, using their talents – of ingenuity, divergent thinking and relentless determination – to build products and services that speak for themselves.
This is a Project Manager
role with responsibility for leading our clients' efforts in implementing multiple IT project initiatives. Role Description
Directs, manages, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of Information Technology and Business project teams which are assigned to a related set of medium, large and more complex projects, following the defined processes of the Program Management Office (PMO). The Project Manager will work across multiple business areas to manage both IT and business deliverable. Forms a strong relationship with the business stakeholders, partnering to resolve project related issues, provides project status updates and escalates issues and concerns appropriately. Job Functions
- Responsible and accountable for delivering large projects on-time, on budget, and meeting functional and quality specifications.
- Forecasts, manages, and reports on project financials, planned vs actual project schedule, and resource utilization.
- Understands basic revenue models and cost to completion projections.
- Identifies resources needed to complete work and collaborates with resource manager(s) to assemble appropriate skills/teams.
- Manages issues, risks, and changes using appropriate and agreed upon processes and tools established within the PMO.
- Provides weekly status reports and can communicate to executive leadership.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications Education
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at various stages of completion.
- Strong facilitation skills; communicates effectively with the business to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of various technologies including applications and databases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent
- Project Management Certification (CAPM or PMP)
- Preferred: MBA or related advanced degree
Job Experience (number of years, type/level of previous experience)
- Expert knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suites of products, (i.e. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Project Management training and/or project lead experience of 3+years
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of project planning tools (MS Project, Jira, Version One, etc.)
- Familiarity with Clarity, Ehour, or other Portfolio / Program Management Software
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role with a strong background in team development.
- Proven success delivering projects in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with multiple project streams and leading teams of 5+.
- Large enterprise project experience ranging from $1million+
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
URL blocked - click to apply
is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience
, performance improvement
, technology and digital
, and transformation
. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (URL blocked - click to apply
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply
and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply
and URL blocked - click to apply
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.