Reporting to the Vice President of Retail Transaction Management, this position is an opportunity to gain exposure to corporate real estate portfolio management at a fast pace working with national retailers. The Coordinator will be responsible for directly supporting the Financial Analyst and the team of Transaction Managers executing lease transactions. This role will focus on data management, transaction auditing, site pack creation, invoicing and executive reporting.
- Provide operational support to the Financial Analyst by assisting in production of customized reporting and management of tracking tools as necessary for each client project.
- Provide operational support for the Retail Real Estate Managers by assisting them in updating reporting, and by helping them as necessary to manage data, systems, tools, and templates required to complete transactions
- Provide training & ongoing assistance to portfolio coordinators and administrative staff, helping them to:
- Enter and track financial information into JLL Tracker Databases and/or client systems
- Create confidential site packs for client’s real estate committee
- Manage and track local lease renewal Ttransactions (Template Ddocuments & Reports)
- Obtained or pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deal with large volumes of data
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Attention To Detail