To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Site Supervisor Gen Clerk III
PAE • Baltimore, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldSite Supervisor Gen Clerk III
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Supervisor, in BALTIMORE, MD
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the overall operational aspects of an assigned Applicant Support Center (ASC) location.
- Supervises Biometrics Technicians, General Clerks and Tiger Team members, if assigned.
- Has operational control over assigned Security Guards.
- Reports directly to Regional or Deputy Regional Manager.
- Supervises the day-to-day duties of the ASC, including administration, property control, facility maintenance, safety, security, customer service, and daily production and staffing as required by the contract.
- Supervises and monitors all Biometrics capture, IDP, and Biometrics processes by observation and/or participation.
- Provides staff scheduling to maximize the ASC’s designated capacity.
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate reports to the PMO. This includes the Weekly Production Report and Customer Service Reporting (Management Control System), employee timesheets, training records and evaluations, quarterly inventory of Government Furnished Property (GFP), Significant Incident Reports, and other documents as may be necessary or requested.
- Conducts training for all new ASC personnel using the SOP and other training tools and documentation as issued.
- Provides leadership, guidance, motivation and career development assistance to ASC employees.
- Ensures adherence to company and Program workplace policies. Uses the Contact Record to conduct periodic counseling and coordinates with Regional Management and PMO HR on resolution of personnel behavior or performance issues.
- Maintains close coordination with the Regional Managers and Operations Coordinator.
- Maintains a professional and cooperative relationship with the USCIS Manager and all other USCIS personnel.
- May perform IDP duties if assigned, after receiving Final Suitability Clearance and completing training.
- Performs Biometrics Technician, General Clerk 1, and IDP functions as needed.
- Able to perform all reception and administrative duties of the General Clerk 1, and may act as a substitute for the General Clerk 1.
- Maintains the necessary supply levels and manages supply costs for the efficient and continuous operation of the ASC.
- Maintains all documents and records required for the administration of the ASC.
- Submits timely recruiting and employment documents as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a government issued suitability investigation.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience such as customer service, administrative support or call center with at least two (2) years of experience in a supervisory role.
- All requirements will have the Site Supervisor standing or walking 70% to 75% of each shift while engaged in repetitive motions while performing all assigned duties.
- Must successfully completed all required training upon being hired.
- Valid Driver’s License as there may be requirements for mobile routes
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.