To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant Senior
RSM US LLP • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted 8 days ago
This position performs a variety of advanced administrative functions generally for a line of business or natural work team leader. This includes routinely developing presentations and advanced spreadsheets, managing multiple projects involving complex and confidential data, and providing guidance and assistance to less experienced Administrative Assistants.
- Provides advanced administrative support generally to a line of business or natural work team leader as well as a department or group of professionals. Including consistently:
- Creating advanced presentations without the aid of a template
- Drafting proposals with the aid of styles tools
- Generating assembling audit reports and/or tax arrangement letters
- Creating and working with advanced spreadsheets using PivotTables, Lookup, and IF statements
- Receiving and responding to advanced correspondence
- Coordinates travel, meeting preparation and calendars
- Tracking and coordinating Continuing Professional education
- May operate as part of the front desk relief rotation and mail rotation as needed
- May assist with tracking the annual budget
- Routinely compiles, collects, and analyzes moderately complex and confidential data for projects
- May coordinate with ICS staff to ensure adequate support is available throughout the day for area of responsibility
- Provides guidance and assistance to less experienced administrative assistants as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 3-5 years experience in a related field or area
- Prior experience in an administrative assistant role supporting 2 or more team members with general administrative needs
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Prior experience training other administrative team members
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.