To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20319
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Audio Visual Manager - Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
Aramark • Washington, DC
Posted 2 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
To oversee daily operations, scheduling, and customer interactions for the AV department, who provide technical assistance with AV equipment, first level computer support for guests, faculty and staff. Stock and maintain classroom, meeting room, and break out room stationery supplies as needed. Maintain client relationships and manage assigned client project initiatives. Ensure that all AV and computing priorities are met in an accurate and timely manner.
- Daily - Ensure all classrooms, meeting rooms, and breakout rooms are properly stocked with stationary supplies.
- Daily - Ensure all classroom, meeting room, and break out room Audio Visual supplies and equipment and in working order and immediately report any malfunctions to appropriate parties (Management and/or college IT Team).
- Enforce and ensure that all policies and procedures are properly understood and followed.
- Understands all pertinent aspects of hardware and software used at the center.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Attend applicable training sessions as designated by the Leadership team.
- Perform basic maintenance and cleaning of all AV equipment.
- Advise faculty on best practices for our AV environment; assist with the execution of their more intricate requests and modify presentations, etc. as required.
- Analyze business needs; schedule staff accordingly, and coordinate daily team activity.
- Maintain inventory of required supplies, and public area room stock levels, and place supply orders as needed within budgetary guidelines.
- Assist with setting up and checking equipment prior to class starts.
- Assist faculty, staff and guests with use of AV and computers and software.
- Consistently evaluate equipment and provide feedback to appropriate parties. Recommend upgrades and equipment purchase options.
- Monitor staff performance and behavior, and correct/praise as appropriate.
- Make suggestions on future purchasing and necessary upgrades of equipment; remain current on industry trends.
- Manage client relationship to include: Program management, IT project distribution, product ordering and forecasting
- Manage internal systems both for ARAMARK and client. Communicate updates and changes with Senior Team when appropriate
- Use good judgment, common sense, and fairness in decisions with all team members
- Maintain a high level of morale and cooperation
- Communicate all appropriate information to team leaders and managers via the established communication standards
- Represent ARAMARK and the client in such a manner as to enhance their reputation
- Evidence by personal example, the philosophy of work ethic, personal and professional development that leads to maximum satisfaction and performance of all assigned tasks
- Follow and ensure that the business conduct policy is met
- At management discretion assist other departments as needed with projects, assignments, classroom set-ups, box moves, Shipping & Receiving, etc
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Individual should ideally possess 2 years experience in the audiovisual industry required
- Management or supervisory over a small team (5 or less employees) preferred
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities required. Working knowledge of computers in a networked environment, basic telecommunication, troubleshooting, videoconferencing, audio reinforcement and video projection systems are preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran