To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Omaha, NE
Posted 8 days ago
Responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local accounts/grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain appropriate product levels in the bread aisle and display locations throughout the account.
- Maintain clean and organized back-room inventory of product.
- Meet customer service expectations through communication, problem resolution and follow-up with management.
- Maintain a professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Maintain merchandising standards while rotating products according to color codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to recognize and encourage the behaviors that contribute to teamwork.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all associates in a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Education and Work History:
High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
Ideal candidate will possess:
0-1 years of general work experience preferred.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead.
Must be able to push/pull a minimum of 50 lbs.
Must be able to stack product according to sales center stacking procedures.
Must possess basic math
Must be 18 years or older.