To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Catering Manager - Coppin State University
Aramark • Baltimore, MD
Posted 12 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing catering solutions to meet customer needs. Facilitate the delivery of prepared food created from an event-specific work order or in a room service environment.
- Leadership: Ensure catering operations connect to the Executional Framework. Deliver consistent quality in planning and execution of events. Leverage established company solutions to ensure consistency, quality and efficiency within consumer driven offerings. Manage catering team to ensure quality in final presentation of food. Train and manage employees to ensure knowledge of food menus and promotional calendars. Model and reinforce Aramark's coaching process. Reward and recognize employees. Monitor team performance and provide regular feedback. Plan and execute team meetings and daily huddles. Complete and maintain all staff records including training records, schedules and performance data.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Implement communication strategy as provided by marketing team in order to build catering revenue.
- Financial Performance: Responsible for delivering food and labor targets. Develop and execute strategies to achieve catering revenue forecasts.
- Productivity: Responsible for executing catering events of varied size and scope, including staffing and management. Ensure accurate reporting of all catering related revenue, expenses, and receivables. Coordinate activities with other departments as appropriate.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with Aramark food, occupational and environmental safety policies in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience and prior experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran