To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cash Applications Analyst II
CoStar Group • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently in search of an energetic Cash Applications Analyst to join our growing Accounting team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to balance multiple priorities and drive towards results, this is a great opportunity to join a company that continues to beat our own growth records… and is just getting started.
The Cash Applications Analyst will be responsible for all accounts receivable, research and reconciliation of accounts and will report directly to the Cash Application Supervisor.
- Processes and enters high volume of daily cash receipts to credit or debit customer accounts.
- Prepares batches to be posted to the general ledger.
- Assists collections department with questions and concerns regarding incoming payments, charge backs or balances.
- Produces monthly account reconciliations.
- Communicates with various banks and clients to ensure all payments are being applied correctly.
- Performs basic office duties, such as copying and filing.
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with competency in Excel and other applicable applications
- Prior knowledge of Navision (Microsoft Accounting Software) is a plus
- BS/ BA degree required
- Must have 3+ years of accounts receivable experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting
So why work for CoStar?
Our culture of innovation and excellence attracts and encourages the best and brightest in a broad range of disciplines, which makes CoStar a fun and supportive place to work. CoStar’s benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide.
Besides generous pay and performance-based incentives, the company also provides a 401(k) with company match and a generous stock purchase plan. We support our employees’ professional and academic growth with internal training and tuition reimbursement.
With a state of the art in-house gym and healthy snacks in every kitchen, we were recently recognized by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence with their Seal of Workplace Excellence and their Health & Wellness Trailblazers award. Our 10-point commuter assistance program, which resulted in traveling 4.8 million fewer vehicle miles and saving 242,000 gallons of gasoline per year, also recently won the Commuter Connections Incentive Award!
At CoStar we believe in working hard and playing hard. While we take our work seriously, we make plenty of time for fun. Join the team and check out our fleet of loaner bicycles and Segways to take a break. Give back to the community and participate in the CoStar Builds service program. Restore and rejuvenate with onsite yoga classes or in our state of the art gym.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing