To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Product Manager – Demand Deposit Accounts
TSYS • Austin, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
The Senior Product Manager – Demand Deposit Accounts will lead the strategic direction of Netspend’s suite of DDA platform servicing, onboarding and retention products. This is a high-visibility role with the opportunity to interact with external partners and internal business development leaders, lead new initiatives, drive product roadmaps and provide general thought leadership within the Product Management team.
The ideal candidate will have spent time developing and managing products in the financial services industry. Direct experience managing consumer financial services products at a Fintech/payments/banking/financial services organization is highly desired. Understanding of government regulations and guidance is essential.
This is a key operational role that requires a strongly collaborative individual. You will be working directly with internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders such as software development and legal/compliance, as well as interfacing directly with Netspend’s issuing banks. Previous experience in a banking role is a strong plus.
- Provide front-line support creating and launching new acquisition and retention products.
- Provide competitive analysis/benchmarking to identify product strengths and gaps. Distills information for market requirements documents and launch plans.
- Partners with key Clients, Account Managers, and Marketing teams to define the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, key benefits, and target customer for strategic affinity programs
- Lead cross-functional design, development, marketing, and business development teams to drive growth in retention and acquisition rates
- Define and use metrics, including voice of the customer, to measure product effectiveness and drive improvement
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and work closely with product stakeholders to ensure product success
- Work closely with finance to create financial models to evaluate opportunities and determine ROI
- Analyze potential partner relationships
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales and account management channels and key customers
- Coordinate with internal Development/IT teams to define product release requirements
- Collaborate with legal, compliance, and banking relations teams to ensure that all products are compliant
- Collaborate with the applications development team to define clear product requirements in an Agile environment
- Maintain relationships and regular communication with stakeholders for product updates
- Bachelors degree in economics, finance, statistics or business; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in financial services, IT or banking within consumer markets
- Experience managing consumer financial services products at a payments/banking/financial services organization
- Engineering Background or Platform as a Service experience is a plus.
- Experience with interest bearing accounts is a plus.
- Demonstrated success leading product strategy from concept to launch to sunset
- Experience authoring clear and actionable requirements in a high-urgency, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to travel at least 10%
- Must enjoy spending time in the market (with customers and partners) to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both internally (with all areas of the company) and externally (with customers and partners)
- This position requires minimal travel to customer and non-customer sites, both domestically and internationally As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.