To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Female Spa Attendant - (On-Call)
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 11 days ago
Spa Attendant is to provide personal assistance to any guest arriving for spa treatments, private training sessions, or use of the heat and water experiences. Spa Attendants will provide tours of the spa facility and escort guests to and from treatments. Spa Attendants will maintain the daily operating cleanliness, tidiness and ensure towel supplies are constantly replenished.
The Spa Attendant reports directly to the Spa Concierge Supervisor and directly communicates with and services guests.
What will I be doing?
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
• Offer the highest level of personalized service while maintaining a gracious, enthusiastic, helpful and professional attitude with all guests and team members.
• Create special conversations with guests which identify personal preferences in order to record in each guest's profile history
• Maintain a daily record (via Spa Soft software) of all guest requests, reservations and confirmations for guests
• Communicate and describe in an articulate manner the spa offerings and their benefits.
• Maintain spa facility by performing necessary housekeeping duties (picking up towels, cups, shower & bathroom area, vanity area and all surrounding areas).
• Uphold spa decor by maintaining the set-up and cleanliness of the area.
• Ability to give tours and describe the spa facility to all guests entering the facility.
• Provide beverage service to all guests.
• Ability to handle guest requests and questions in a calm, professional, and courteous manner.
• Ensure guests treatments are started on time.
• Maintain an understanding of the spa industry and spa philosophy (balance, relaxation, unity, and a healthy lifestyle).
• Understand that as a representative of the Spa they will maintain a healthy, fit appearance and a positive attitude.
• Maintain a clean, safe, stocked and well-organized work area.
• Assist in all areas of the spa operation as directed by management.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm appearance.
• Comfortable around guests in a state of undress.
• Excellent, reading writing and oral proficiency in the English language
• Previous customer service required
• General accounting skills (for daily closing procedure)
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Previous customer service experience in spa setting
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
It is Company policy to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including by providing reasonable accommodations that do not constitute an undue hardship on the Company. Employees or applicants should direct requests for accommodation to Director of Human Resources.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!