To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Peter Swan
- Phone: 7027892230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Established company in Las Vegas is seeking a Data Analyst.
Candidate must have:
- SQL intermediate / advanced
- SAS intermediate / advanced
- VISIO/Excel Expert
- Tableau Expert
- Healthy predictive analytics experience (R / Python / etc.)
- Understands Big Data (Hadoop/Spark/AWS/RedShift) & Data Architecture principles
- Prior experience cleaning large data sets and setting up automated processes
- Prior experience developing dashboards / data visualizations
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Develop/Analyze marketing campaign performance reporting - providing actionable feedback.
- Prepare and update benchmark reports on delivery timing and availability/issues with fulfillment.
- Develop dashboards and data visualization to easily interpret Direct Marketing related data.
- Manage mail file layouts to ensure accuracy in data transmissions.
- Manage file transmission schedules to ensure marketing campaigns meet delivery dates.
- Maintain database of marketing campaigns.
- Perform quality reviews as data moves between parties to ensure accuracy.
- Validate business rules and maintain proper naming convention and overall data governance.
- Test new programs and fulfillment systems to ensure seamless customer response.
- Maintain archive of samples and pricing for regulatory and internal use.
- Validate and distribute large mail file data sets for third-party vendors as required.
- Assist marketing analytics team with ad-hoc reports from data warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Business or other quantitative field of study.
- Master's Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical, conceptual, and quantitative problem-solving capacity.
- Strong knowledge of Reporting and Analytical tools (MS Excel, SAS, R Studio, etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Data Visualization Software (Tableau, QlikView, Domo).
- Experience with Database software (SQL, MS Access).
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.