CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
- Use knowledge of Program and Project Management to increase client impact, develop your skillsets, and grow your career.
- Make your mark by working directly with clients as a visible and engaged member of the team.
- Collaborate across disciplines to deliver creative solutions to client challenges.
- Play a key role on your team by developing and delivering presentations and written deliverables, and organizing and facilitating client and internal meetings and workshops.
- Actively contribute to business development proposals and the identification of new opportunities.
- Establish positive relationships with clients and peers that build credibility, foster your support network, and empower career development.
- Develop a deeper understanding of our firm’s shared vision to build our clients’ capabilities and unleash their potential.
- Cultivate knowledge of our clients’ business models and increase your role in engagements.
- Responsible and accountable for delivering large projects on-time, on budget, and meeting functional and quality specifications.
- Forecast, manage, and report on project financials, planned vs actual project schedule, and resource utilization.
- Identify resources needed to complete work and collaborate with resource manager(s) to assemble appropriate skills/teams.
- Manage issues, risks, and changes using appropriate and agreed upon processes and tools established within the PMO.
- Provide weekly status reports and can communicate to executive leadership.
What you will need:
- 10+ years of experience in a Project Management role with a strong background in team development.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to mentor/coach team in senior or lead capacity.
- Proven success delivering projects in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with multiple project streams and leading teams of 5+.
- Large enterprise project experience ranging from $1million+
- Expert knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suites of products, (i.e. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Project Management training and/or project lead experience of 3+years
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at various stages of completion.
- Strong facilitation skills; communicates effectively with the business to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of various technologies including applications and databases.
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of project planning tools (MS Project, Jira, Version One, etc.)
- Familiarity with Clarity, Ehour, or other Portfolio / Program Management Software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent
- Project Management Certification (CAPM or PMP)
- Preferred: MBA or related advanced degree
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (URL blocked - click to apply), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development