To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Business Development Manager, Glass Solutions
ASSA ABLOY Americas • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 19 days ago
- Work closely with the local Door Security Sales teams to identify and actively call on Glass Solutions’ channel partners; including glass temperers, glass and glazing contractors, fabricators, architects, and wholesalers in order to increase sales.
- Meet and exceed Glass Solutions sales objectives within a defined region.
- Become technically proficient in our hardware solutions and leverage our product advantages to gain discretionary work.
- Provide necessary training and education to our sales teams and channel partners.
- Coordinate with the DSS Architectural Consultants to drive demand for Glass Solutions products via architectural specifications.
- Track market intelligence in the glass industry with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customer behavior, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Track and report the development and execution of Glass Solutions sales activities.
- Travel as required to meet goals. Minimum 50% travel.
- Attend industry trade shows as required. Collaborate with Marketing & Communications teams to ensure that the product category is properly represented.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- College degree required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling commercial building products, commercial hardware experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, as well as develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively and influence at all levels of an organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
If you have these traits and enjoy a fast pace environment with a growing company, ASSA ABLOY is the place to be.Let's open the doors to the future - together! Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities. ASSA ABLOY is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran #CB