To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PRN RN Telemetry (Days/Nights)
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Antonio, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for Registed Nurses to work in the Telemetry/Step-Down unit on an as needed basis. Both day and night shifts are open.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care on telemetry unit.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patients needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient's condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
- Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) Joint Commission, state and local laws; 5) Patient's Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare, nursing and client hospital policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Two years prior professional nursing experience preferred with one year Telemetry experience Preferred.
- Current BLS card
- Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the LPN/RN practices
- Maxim Background Screening
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs