To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Service Attendant
Oakwood Worldwide • Alexandria, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Do you have strong Maintenance skills? Do you enjoy being part of a dedicated and caring team?
Then Oakwood Worldwide has a career opportunity for you!
At Oakwood Worldwide our guests enjoy resort-class amenities including clubroom and roof top common areas. Our Maintenance Service Attendant is responsible for providing needed services (shampooing, painting and light maintenance) at our apartments located throughout Northern Virginia. The primary purpose of this job is to make the apartments “ready for move in.” This will provide our customers with a better product and increased satisfaction with Oakwood. The Maintenance our guests with a great experience by handling maintenance requests, apartment resets as well as caring for our common areas and grounds as well as preventive measures to keep the property in tip top shape.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Location: 6692 Fleet Drive, Alexandria, VA 22312
Maintenance – Painting– Repairs – Plumbing
What’s In It for You?
Our maintenance team members enjoy a diverse work-life. At Oakwood Worldwide, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within!
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Multifaceted Learning Opportunities / Educational Reimbursement / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Child Care Reimbursement / Direct Deposit Payroll and much more!
What Your Day Is Like:
- Make minor maintenance and repairs
- Driving between properties
- Move furniture
- Paint touch-ups
- Reset apartments
- Perform "final walks"/move in inspections
- Drive from property to property to perform job functions
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Carpet cleaning
Best Candidates Will Have:
- Ability to read and write in English
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented, with the ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks
- Ability to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing, fast paced, high volume environment
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!