To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1800 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Engineer API Integration
Experis • Alexandria, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Experis - A Manpower Company is currently engaged with one of the industry leaders in Non-Profit Organization based out in Alexandria VA. We are assisting the hiring team to identify a Senior Software Engineer (API Integration) with Strong experience working with Various API integration using Middleware Technologies. It's a great company to grow on both technical and leadership side -
Title: Senior Software Engineer (API Integration)
Location: Alexandria VA
Duration: Fulltime Direct Hire Opportunity
Must Have Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience with full life cycle of software development
- Experience developing and designing integration in a service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience working with API Management platforms, including securing REST/SOAP services, building Swagger specs, managing API traffic flow, etc.
- Expertise in designing, building, and maintaining REST/JSON API services and SOAP/WSDL web services
- Experience using JSON, XML, XSL/XSLT, SAML, OAUTH
- Experience using SQL databases and writing SQL queries
- Experience with agile projects and/or DevOps platforms and patterns (CI/CT/CD)
- Excellent knowledge of data integration, technical orchestration, and integration patterns
- Strong technical experience in the systems and technologies being integrated (databases, applications, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence colleagues at all levels, uncover business issues, and identify needs
- Must be able to convey technical concepts to non-technical people
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)