To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami Beach, FL 33139
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Solutions Consultant I - Accounting Software training / Heavy Equip Div.
CDK Global LLC • Miami Beach, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Location: Any Major City - near airport - 100% travel
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
As a Business Solutions Consultant (BSC) Heavy Equipment Division, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and servicing application software at CDK dealership client sites
- Conducting training to familiarize clients with their new software
- Successfully and independently completing installation of assigned product set
- Engaging dealership personnel in implementation of products to ensure the client is able to perform daily tasks
- Conducting periodic status meetings to assure client satisfaction
- Completing and submitting field paperwork
- 100% travel in North America
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Passport required
- Dealership Industry experience preferred
- Training experience preferred
- Accounting principles knowledge preferred
- Ability to train dealership personnel and service these applications
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to lead in training or classroom setting
- Enjoys problem solving, utilizing multiple resources
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- PC Skills ( Windows, Excel, Word)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are essential
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.