To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
14835 Southeast 85th Street Road
Ocklawaha, FL 32179
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Acadia-Healthcare • Ocklawaha, FL
Posted 10 days ago
- Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
- Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies, using appropriate processes and germicides or cleaning equipment.
- Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange furniture, turn mattresses, clean kitchens, cooking utensils, silverware, sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as needed.
- Launder soiled linens as directed.
- Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit use.
- Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each shift.
- Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations, media equipment and furniture for facility functions.
- May be responsible for stocking of supplies.
- Routinely practice infection control measures.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Prefer previous experience in housekeeping in a commercial, clinical or healthcare environment; basic reading, writing, speaking skills and understand English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions.
First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).