To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
- Phone: (865) 539-8000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TeamHealth • Knoxville, TN
Posted 3 days ago
The TeamHealth Medical Call Center is a 24/7 Call Center offering telephone triage and Health Information services to Hospitals, Physician Offices, and Insurance Plans across the country. If you want to be a part of a growing industry with the potential to work from home, contact us today! TeamHealth is currently recruiting top talent in the Knoxville area. We offer a wonderful work environment, excellent benefits, competitive pay and paid time off.
Responsible for managing contact center workforce management activities for complex 24/7/365 medical call center. Generates forecasting and scheduling solutions to support business requirements. Generates and provides strategic direction for forecasting and the overall staffing function of the contact centers, including but not limited to workforce planning, site forecasting accuracy, long and short-term staff planning, schedule optimization, shrinkage management and capacity planning. Optimization of financial efficiencies based on cost-effective contact center strategies and solutions by monitoring staff activities and assisting center management and supervision with adherence impacting issues. The Workforce Manager reports directly to the VP of Operations.
- Minimum 2 years Workforce Management experience in a call center environment.
- KRONOS Scheduler experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced Workforce Management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Call Center Metrics and their impact of daily operations.
- Ability to work both independently and as a contributor.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel/ Word/ PPT) required to provide performance results and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally).
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data to identify trends and anomalies.
- Effective problem solving skills.