To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
37 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Learning & Development Instructional Designer
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 8 days ago
The Instructional Designer will partner and consult with stakeholders across the enterprise to identify training needs utilizing needs analysis techniques. Recommend and design learning solutions. Perform project management duties per assignment.
- Determine appropriate learning interventions/solutions to meet business needs including completing scope of work and determining model of performance/task analysis.
- Partner and consult with stakeholders to identify training needs and recommend appropriate learning strategies.
- Work on entry to mid -level design projects; maintain design project plan; scope resource requirements; ensure timelines are met.
- Apply Instructional Design standards to produce various types of learning solutions using various ISD models.
- Design and develop instructionally sound and engaging asynchronous online training including WBT, CBT and performance support.
- Design and develop instructionally sound and engaging synchronous learning solutions.
- Incorporate evaluation tools to measure training effectiveness as appropriate.
- Perform quality assurance processes and continuous improvement efforts related to curriculum design and maintenance (i.e. alpha/beta testing, design review)
- Lead and/or participate in pilots or other tests.
- Participate in core project meetings, and project deployment efforts and teams, as needed.
- Lead and/or participate in train-the-trainer, as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in instructional design and development.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or an additional 3 years of experience in instructional design and development in can be considered lieu of a degree.
- Experience utilizing Articulate 360, Lectora, Captivate and Adobe Suite development tools a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to balance multiple projects/tasks