To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE 68101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Development Manager
Advantage Solutions • Omaha, NE
Posted 26 days ago
Customer Development Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Customer Development Manager (CDM) to be responsible for developing and growing sales volume in their assigned territory, markets, and regions through effective relationships with Store Operations personnel. The right candidate will ensure that a high level of service and quality is maintained in developing relationships with the high-level decision makers; driving a positive impact on all assigned stores. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Act as an account manager for an assigned retail merchandising account.
- Growing sales of incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-gramed locations, executing initiatives, as well as maintaining in-stock conditions.
- Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores, markets, and regions.
- Following sales call standards and orchestrating call coverage plans that meet the business needs of the client and retail customer.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years previous experience managing key account in the retail or consumer packaged goods industry
- Demonstrated history of building effective cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making skills and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-browsers
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management, and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.