To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ventura, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service - Dispatcher
Advantage Resourcing • Ventura, CA
Posted 9 days ago
LAST UPDATED: Nov 13, 2017
We are currently seeking a versatile, multi-tasking Admin & Sales support person to work for our client in Ventura CA, a rapidly-growing, multi-state construction equipment rental company focused on trench shoring, trench plates and other underground construction and related safety equipment.
This position offers full-time hours; great pay; business-casual work environment; and opportunity for advancement in a well-established company with locations throughout the US.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Create rental contracts, end-of-rental pick up documentation and create billings within computerized rental system software based on customer phone calls, emails and Sales Consultant quotations and instructions.
- Locate inventory within the branch and other locations to ensure availability, make arrangements with internal trucks and or outside line haulers to move product among various branches and or job sites to support rental contract delivery and pickup schedule requirements.
- Confers with Sales, Operations, Drivers and Yard Personnel to establish delivery schedules and dispatch rental contracts and pickups according to customer needs and demand taking into consideration truck capacities, distance to delivery site, product assembly, product build and preparation time, loading and unloading times and equipment weight.
- Maintains radio contact with drivers, phone and email contact with customers to expedite and facilitate on time deliveries and pickups.
- Successful candidates are usually those who excel at working at a fast pace, enjoy mutli-tasking, and working and moving within multiple departments within a company.
If you possess a great attention to detail, have good computer skills, and the desire to apply your skills while learning new business operations, this opportunity may be just right for you. APPLY NOW!
(Salary Depends on Experience)