To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medvec Resources Group • Detroit, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Type: Sales / Marketing Management
Income: up to $135K year
Industry: Tier One Automotive Supplier
City/State: Plymouth Michigan
A successful tier one supplier continues to grow and expand. This corporation produces power train components and assembly. They have a solid reputation for quality and delivery. The company is about to open their second additional new plant in the past 14 months. They also are investing millions of dollars in new equipment and automated technology. This tier one supplier has sales projection increases around 30 million in the next 24 months. The company has a culture of team work and collaboration.
WHY THIS COMPANY:
- Position open due to the retirement of the sales manager.
- Average employee has 10 or more years with the company.
- 04% employee turnover percentage.
- Low cost Blue Cross Healthcare choices with weekly payroll deduction ranging from $0 to $62.50 per week for a family plan.
Lead guide and direct the sales department as a core member of the company’s management team. Continue the sales growth of existing automotive OEM accounts and new account development. Establish, improve and maintain strong customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 plus years of sale and account management.
- Direct experience establishing, improving, maintaining and growing sales account with automotive OEMs.
- Develop strategic plans, sales forecast and marking materials.
- Strong project management, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret prints and drawing.
- Basic understanding of processes such as machining, metal forming, cold heading, forging, casting, powdered metal and/or other metal related processes.
- Knowledge of APQP and OEM web based portals.
- High volume manufacturing.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Lead, guide, direct, manage the activities of the sales department.
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing/sales plans and marketing materials.
- Prepare, develop and analyze sales forecasts.
- Build, improve and maintain strong customer relationships, providing customer service and communication.
- Interact with OEM designers, engineers, buyers, quality professionals and plant level customers.
- Attend design reviews discussing DFM, tolerances, critical features and processes.
- Prepare, review or approve cost estimates, proposals and contracts.
- Address and resolve technical and commercial issues.
- Negotiate pricing, tool purchases and terms.
- Oversee and communicate engineering changes and customer requirements internally.
- Assist the cross functional APQP team to successfully launch new components.
- Advise, coach and develop sales associates.