To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Three Rivers, MI 49093
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medvec Resources Group • Three Rivers, MI
Posted 24 days ago
A growing division of a global corporation with 42 manufacturing facilities continues to take market share and hire. This NASDAQ traded company supplies a wide range of diversified markets. A major reason for the division’s success is their philosophy of quality and zero-defect. Another reason is their valued team members dedicated to producing the highest quality products.
WHY THIS COMPANY:
World class environment.
Continuing capital investments.
Strong commitment to quality at all levels of the corporation.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
Low Cost healthcare Choices
Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
401KK with Company Match.
Annual Performance Bonus
Employee Assistance Plans.
Long/Short Term Disability
Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Lead, guide, mentor and motivate over 20 highly skilled team members.
- Lead APQP activities coordinating documentation, PPA, FMEA< validations, gage R&R and customer requirements.
- Coordinate the improvement and maintenance of business systems and TS-16949 registration.
- Communicate with team members throughout the organization through daily, weekly and quarterly meetings and business reviews.
- Monitors and measures the quality team performance to ensure KPI’s and continuous improvements.
- Manage, develop and implementation of quality goals, objectives, polies, procures and systems. Identify quality related organization wide training needs and develop programs.
- Develop customer and final inspection based metrics. Identify trends and develop action plans.
- Assist in program launch, machine qualification an equipment validation.
- Provides support to self-directed work teams.
- Leads Kaizen evens, benchmarks, best practices and implements programs to promote excellence.
- Proven track record of reducing cost through processes and efficiencies.
- Lead cross functional problem solving teams and identification of root causes using DOE, 8-D, 5Why, Six Sigma and advanced problem solving methods.
- KEY SKILLS: Gd&T and ability to interpret prints.
- Knowledge of metrology, gauging, CMM, automated inspection equipment and measuring techniques.
- Budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Statistical analysis, problem solving, sampling and SPC.
- Strong short/long term planning skills.
- Management of 3rd party, internal, surveillance and process layered audits.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong leadership skills and 5 plus years of quality management.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- Direct experience in a TS-16949 automotive environment.
- Experience working in a high precision machining operation.
- Knowledge of AIAG core tools ( APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, control plans, flow diagrams, corrective actions ).
- Lean, 5-S, Kaizen, Six Sigma.
- ASQ certifications are preferred.