To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- SHEHNAZ HAZARIKA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources - Payroll Specialist / Payroll Tax Specialist
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Position :: Human Resources - Payroll Specialist / Payroll Tax Specialist
Location :: Tampa, FL 33634
Schedule :: Monday - Friday (8:00-5:00)
This position will have overall responsibility for all matters relating to tax and compliance within the North America payroll function. Responsibilities include ensuring timely and accurate completion of tax payments and associated filings to the federal, state and local authorities.
Primary face and liaison to the company's third party tax provider. This individual will have responsibility for defining and implementing a robust governance model in respect to managing all aspects of tax reporting and compliance with particular emphasis on best practice process and procedure.
Monitor new tax regulations and provisions and identify impact and make appropriate recommendations. This individual will need to make strong connections within the Corporate tax function, Treasury and Finance and will be the primary connection to those groups as it relates to Tax and all Financial integrations and all funding requirements.
- Ensure compliance to legal requirements and tax regulations
- Approve Tax agency reports
- Manage Payroll Tax Periodic Controls
- Manage the reconciliation of 941 to W2s and 499s
- Manage the reconciliation of amended 941 to W2s and 499s
- Review and Approve Payroll Tax Funding
- Manage third party Vendor to ensure accurate and timely close out of year end
- Manage Puerto Rico 480.6d Reporting
- Primary Liaison with accounting, Business Finance Services, Corporate tax and Treasury.
- Review and approval of funding reconciliations
- Set up and manage the funding process in conjunction with Treasury.
- Payroll Tax and Payroll Accounting SME
- Responsible for all Tax compliance matters
- Primary Liaison between BMS and its outsourced tax provider
- Liaison between PwC in regards to Mobile employees
- Primary Liaison between relocation vendor
- Responsible for defining and implementing robust governance process in respect to managing all aspects of tax reporting and compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate tax payments to associated authorities
- Ensures timely and accurate tax filings to associated authorities
- Ensures timely and accurate response to all tax notices
- Oversee Garnishments handled by outsourced Payroll providers
- Manage the Power of attorney (POA) Process
- Leverage expertise to produce solutions that foster global consistency and standardization, and facilitate exceptional performance
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s); remain up-to-date on current trends and best practices
- Assist with Canada tax reconciliations
- Responsible for Ireland tax issues and audits
- Minimum of 3 years of payroll related Tax Professional experience with a minimum of 2 years knowledge and experience utilizing SAP
- Minimum of 3 years Payroll relevant business experience
- Strong SAP Payroll technical expertise (Preferably on version 6.0) including integration points with Organizational Management and Personnel Administration and SAP Finance is preferred
- Experience working in a shared services environment
- Experience working in multi country environment
- College Degree in a Business related field; advanced degree a plus
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) is preferred