To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Apopka, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FINFROCK • Apopka, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Construction Estimator to join our Project Development team.
- Prepare scope of work and request for proposals for design-build projects
- Determine code requirements in conjunction with the development of the scope of work
- Solicit and evaluate subcontractor quotations
- Creation and maintenance of entire project estimates
- Pre-qualification of new subcontractor partners
- Research of the latest construction products and processes
- Ability to visualize and accurately estimate a project with a schematic set of documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office products, Bluebeam, and other takeoff software
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.