To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
111 Weston Street
Hartford, CT 06120
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bertera Auto Group • Hartford, CT
Posted 3 days ago
AUTOMOTIVE LOT ATTENDANT
- Maintains the overall appearance of new and used vehicles
- Drives vehicles to different areas of the dealership as directed by management and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway, sidewalks and other areas as directed by management.
- Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and organized as directed by management.
- Provides transportation for customers.
- Must be alert of traffic flow to sales and service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Must be able to drive both automatic and manual transmission
- A self-motivator with strong attention to detail
- A results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Neat Appearance
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good record
- Must complete a pre-employment background screening that includes a background check and drug screen