To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Cathryn Keifer
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Manager (FOH Mgr)
Gecko Hospitality • Orlando, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Are you a Restaurant Manager who is searching for a career where you can achieve more than you ever thought possible? We are looking to hire the very best Restaurant Manager in the industry who is craving the opportunity to become a leader and bring out the best in the people around them. Help us cultivate a better world and be part of something amazing by joining our team today filled with employees who have achieved more than they ever thought possible. We are known for our “Food with Integrity", which highlights our efforts in using only locally grown organic ingredients and we pride ourselves in serving only naturally raised meat more than any other restaurant chain in the world We also started the revolution of the Fast-Casual concept by being one of the very first establishments in the market. We’ve certainly pioneered the Fast-Casual segment of the restaurant industry and are searching for a Restaurant Manager with integrity wanting limitless growth potential in the Orlando, FL area. Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description:: The Restaurant Manager leads the restaurant in the day to day restaurant operations while identifying talent and interviewing and hiring new team members. The Restaurant Manager is in charge of training and developing the staff, leading by example and being a role model of the requirements and behaviors in keeping with the company’s values and culture. The Restaurant Manager will assist the General Manager in carrying out administrative duties such as payroll, inventory, food ordering, and proper cash handling procedures while ensuring that safety and security standards are emphasized and adhered to in accordance with company policies.
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Must have Fast-Casual Management Experience
Apply Now – Restaurant Manger located in Orlando, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service