To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakeland, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
.NET Developer with Angular 4+
Posted 27 days ago
- Analyze, design, code, test and debug applications according to specifications
- Analyze existing programs to identify root cause for issues and create specifications for fix.
Front End – Presentation Layer (60%)
Middle Tier – Logic Layer (20%)
Back End – Data Layer (20%)
Angular 5+ (60%)
C# - (30%)
SQL – (10%)
- Minimum of the following:
- 7 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development of web and Large Enterprise Applications
- 5 years of experience in Microsoft .NET using ASP.NET and VB.NET/C#
- 5 years of experience with Implementing Design Patterns using Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- 5 years of experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher database
- 3 years of experience implementing single page applications built with Angular 2+ and Typescript
- 3 years of experience with HTML/DHTML/CSS
- 3 years of experience in Web API and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Additional areas of knowledge/expertise:
- Angular 5+
- Angular Material
- Flex Layout for UI page design
- Preferred knowledge of Dapper Micro ORM, Twitter Bootstrap
- Designing, building and implementing stable, high quality , high performance applications
- Developing, debugging, documenting and maintaining complex programs
- Understanding of design patterns and architectural framework
- In-depth knowledge of server/database procedures
- Unit and integration testing and results validation
- Experience supporting production applications
- Experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Object Oriented Development/Programming (OOD/OOP)
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)