To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Auditor
Abbtech Professional Resources • Alexandria, VA
Posted 16 hours ago
Senior Financial Auditor
Location: Alexandria, VA
Start Date- Mid February 2019
- Maintaining relationships and communicating with key client personnel to understand business operations, processes, and functions
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Ability to bridge the gap between logistics procedures and financial accounting processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently
- Supervise and review work performed by other staff
- Apply innovative methodologies that support an audit
- Review and evaluate internal controls and supporting documentation
- Development of solutions for implantation to mitigate deficiencies for internal control activities and supporting documentation
- Determine compliance if with policies and selected law/regulations are met
- Ability to navigate a transaction database and determine potential issues or inappropriate posting
- Proficient skills in excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting or Business Administration with a major in Accounting
- 2.5-5 years of accounting and auditing experience
- Experience working with Federal and/or DoD clients a plus
- Experience with Federal clients, A-123, and internal controls is a plus
- Experience working with financial statement compilation
- Active Secret clearance required
- CPA highly desirable
- 2 years of governmental audit or audit readiness experience
- Demonstrate awareness and knowledge of Federal Government’s financial and management responsibilities
- Understand the various Financial Audit cycles - FBw/T, Payroll, A/R, and how to audit General Ledger transactions.
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans