To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineering Technician II
The Evolvers Group • Austin, TX
Posted 11 days ago
At an intermediate level, performs technical design related to drafting and engineering support duties.
● Reads and interprets engineering drawings, construction drawings and other technical information.
● Using computer-aided design software and equipment, prepares detailed engineering drawings, maps and graphs from concept or provided materials. Makes determinations related to scaling, reference plans, dimensioning, hidden lines, interpolations and sectioning positional relationships. Clearly indicates revisions. Files drawings and drawing update documentation according to standard procedures.
● Assists in developing technical design concepts related to engineering by working from notes, sketches, oral instructions and discussions with design originators. Performs technical design tasks involving alterations to or variations in engineering designs. Interprets engineering designs for compliance with and conformance to established specifications, requirements and standards.
● Three or more years of experience interpreting technical drawings/documents and performing technical analysis; drafting using computer-aided design software; or performing engineering design
● 3+ years of experience (advanced skills) in AutoCAD
● 3+ years’ experience with Civil 3D and Revit
● 3+ years’ experience with Autodesk Inventor 3D
● Prefer experience with data management software
● Current Valid Driver’s License
● Knowledge of engineering principles
● Knowledge of computer-aided drafting principles, standards and techniques
● Knowledge of electronic document management systems (EDMS)
● Knowledge of work management systems
● Advanced skill in computer-aided drafting
● Intermediate skill in reading and interpreting diagrams and prints
● Intermediate skill level in office productivity applications (such as email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
● Skill in reading and interpreting technical information
● Skill in the use of test equipment and/or other specialized tools
● Skill in operating plotters, printers, copiers and scanners
● Ability to perform accurate data entry