To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 North Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
- Krone Weidler
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Manager - Transaction Manager - Marketing Manager - Tampa
Marcus & Millichap • Tampa, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Marcus & Millichap, the nation's leading commercial real estate investment company is seeking a career minded Operations Manager – Transaction Manager – Marketing Manager for a Commercial Real Estate Team in the Tampa office.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of high performance, high energy commercial real estate agents in our Tampa, Florida office. We are looking for someone who can oversee the operation of our growing retail brokerage team.
The ideal candidate will possess well developed administrative skills and have prior experience in supervising a small sized staff. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must and candidate should be a natural ‘people’ person with a can-do and will-do attitude. Candidates can expect to work in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter describing your prior transaction and marketing experience along with what skills and/or personal characteristics you possess that make you an ideal candidate. Please include your compensation requirements for immediate consideration.
- Transaction Administration: Abstract and administer legal agreements relating to real estate sales process. Prepare new listing, under contract and sold transaction paperwork. Manage the collection and dissemination of materials relating to due diligence process. Calculate commission fee structure payouts and direct local administrative team on specifics concerning transaction details.
- Operations Management: Review marketing materials for completeness and accuracy, adhere to existing processes and ensure deadlines are met.
- Business Development: Assist in creating sales presentations.
- Database Administration: Maintain contact/property database, monitor and track properties on-market and sold nationally.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to First Vice President of Investments including preparing and disseminating team and client correspondence, communications and reports, preparing travel arrangements and scheduling meetings, managing team calendars, maintain team paper and electronic files, and tracking business expenses.
- Advanced level MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook REQUIRED
- Demonstrated proficiency using Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint PREFERRED
- 3+ years administrative support experience in a corporate environment REQUIRED
- Ability to learn new concepts and master new software applications
- Position requires a strong work ethic, organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively interact and manage challenging personalities
- Real Estate experience